Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I Miss You So Very Much

I know you won't be reading this until you are back, but here I go anyways.

I miss...

Holding your hand
Your beautiful smile
Your laugh
Your eyes
Your voice
Receiving text messages from you
Cuddling with you
Waking up from a nap with you by my side
Talking with you
Sitting in silence staring into your eyes
Making you laugh
Tickling you
Driving in a car with you
Going to the store with you
Spending every moment of spare time with you
Making wedding preparations with you
Watching tv with you
Watching movies with you
Playing video games with you
Talking about work with you
Sharing everything that happens to me with you
Looking at your ring
Walking with you
Smiling with you
My nightly good night text from you
Going to church with you
Putting my arm around you
Hugging you
Kissing you

I miss you so so much! I hope you have a safe trip and I can't wait to see you! I love you more than words can say!!!

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. I am sure she misses you just as much.

Kellie said...

Please Please Please post some new pics or something! I am nosey - what can I say?

Grandma said...

Hey you guys we need more info on the wedding. Have you chosen your colors. Where is your reception? Just general things like that. We are too far away from the news. Grandma