Monday, January 26, 2009

Only 73 days left!


We have not posted in forever! We have been way busy with the holidays and wedding plans. We took our engagement pictures, hired a photographer, went to a bridal fair(yes, we...isn't he great?) have talked to lots of florists, I got my dress, we chose the design for our announcements, etc. We are feeling pretty good about this whole wedding planning business. We just have a few more things to plan, and then we are READY! Here are a few of our engagement pictures. They aren't the ones from our announcement, but something to keep you interested :) Becky did them for us and she did an AMAZING job. Thanks Becky!

10 comments:

Kellie said...

YAY!!!

Grandma said...

Thanks for the update! Soooo glad things are coming together. We can hardly wait!!!!!! Love the photos especially the close ups.

Julie said...

aww yay! I remember when you went with me to try on dresses! I was so happy to have someone to help me! I'm glad that Chris is such a good helper. You guys are so cute and I love your pictures!

Ronna and Robyn said...

Thanks for the update. Love the pictures and can't wait to see the invitations.

Lisa said...

I love those pictures!! Way cute.

A Date with Pinterest said...

I'm glad you guys like them.... :)

Can't wait for the big day!!

xoxo
Becky

Grandma said...

Hey guys we need more info here. How's things coming along?

April Garvin said...

Hey Rachelle! I saw your blog from Brittany's and just wanted to say hello! Congrats on your wedding coming up! I hope everything is good since I havent seen your since graduation!!!

Season said...

Rachelle! Super cute pictures! Where'd you take them?

Little Megs said...

Rachellie, seriously, you are so pretty! You look so happy!!