Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our First Fight

Chris and I decided to make a cherry pie for a fake Thanksgiving dinner we are attending tonight. It was our first time baking together, and it turned into a big mess. It was a lot of fun though. Here is the before picture. Notice that there is no flour anywhere it shouldn't be.




Next you will see me forming the dough into balls so we could roll it on the counter. Still no flour anywhere.

The first strike. Chris is very proud of the fact that he started the flour fight. He keeps mentioning it hoping I will put it on the blog. So yes, it is true, Chris started the fight. He didn't finish it though :) (so says Rachelle)




The finished product.

4 comments:

A Date with Pinterest said...

CUTE!!! You guys make me laugh! I can't believe Chris was making a pie!!!! You are so good for him! :) hahaha. Also, it's good to see (in the last pic) that Chris is getting good use out of the pizza pan from Bryan & I :) heehee

It was fun seeing you at our parents ward today!!!

Grandma said...

You had me going there with the FIGHT part! I am impressed with the final product. Always, always, always remember to have fun. You guys make me remember what it was like to be young!!

Kellie said...

What a riot! It actually looks really good too! You two are perfect together! Have fun this weekend! Love you! MOM

Little Megs said...

And it turned out very well no less! Oh, and if you weren't so preoccupied with a certain man friend maybe you'd be home long enough for me to bring your pan back :)